Wednesday 12 August 2015

Outfit Post: Transitional Skirt


Don't hate me, but I'm kind of ready for fall. Maybe not fall weather, but certainly fall fashion. This feeling seems to be cyclical. Every August, I get tired of looking at sundresses and denim cut offs and I start to crave textures and jewel tones and layers. I get excited to pull out my cashmere and leather. And then winter hits and I curse the day I ever wished for cooler temps. I'm like freakin' Goldilocks - why can't I just embrace the season I'm in??

I bought this skirt with fall in mind. I immediately envisioned it paired with a chunky sweater, tan knee high boots and a trench coat layered on top. But since it's not fall (and I'm working on embracing this too hot heat), I've paired the skirt with some strappy sandals and a simple cami for a breezy summer look.

Is anyone else already working their fall pieces into their summer wardrobe?







top: express
skirt: topshop
heels: target (similar here)
watch: shinola

Outfit Post: Transitional Skirt Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anna