Tuesday 4 August 2015

Outfit Post: Romping Around Belle Isle


Between trips to Virginia and the recent heat wave in Detroit, it's been a challenge finding outfits to stay cool. Rompers and jumpsuits are my secret weapon to both staying on trend and battling high temps. I love that this Zara romper is loose and effortless and looks just as good with a casual pair of flats (or in this case, some kick ass gladiators) as it does paired with a blazer and heels.

I'd also like to do a quick shout out to my photographer for these photos, Meghan from MeliaBelle Photography. Earlier this summer I teamed up with Meghan for a fashion shoot on Belle Isle (if you follow me on Instagram, you've seen a sneak peek here, here and here). We had a total blast shooting these - along with help from our hair and makeup team, B's Makeup Artistry - and I look forward to sharing more with you guys soon!







romper: zara (similar here)
sandals: madden girl
necklace: similar here
arm band: pitaya (similar here)

Outfit Post: Romping Around Belle Isle Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anna