Thursday 11 June 2015

Summer...


June gloom has seemed to set in, right on time.  And that's okay because lately, I've been drawn to wearing a lot of black.  Are you familiar with my thoughts on wearing black in the sun?  With the consistent 50 shades of grey blanket above me, black is doing quite well.  Considering it's Summer. 


And speaking of gloom black, I am wearing it head to toe!  Sipping my morning coffee, wandering the walls of my apartment, staring at the bags of clothes I plan to donate and be rid of forever.  I am feeling veeeerrrrrrrry minimal these days.  

And I should be.  I'm now working with like, 20 articles of clothing.  But hey, it's Summer and I'm in L.A... 
who needs clothes anyway?

The awesome thing about minimalism is that you truly do feel lighter.  And the awesome thing about wearing clothing that you love is that oddly enough, it makes you feel even more comfortable in your skin.  With the incredibly hard month of May I recently had to push through, I am welcoming the feeling of being lighter and being comfortable in my own skin.

I am searching for clothes to give me those feelings everyday.


I've missed sharing here on the blog with you all.  I always do miss it when I step away.  But I'm excited to see how my Tiny Closet will look after undergoing this change.  Thankfully, it won't be too long since I've been planning my pieces for months.  With my restyling feature finished, I welcome a new lil wardrobe to experiment with and restyle for you!

Summer... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anna