Monday 29 June 2015

Summer is For Stripes

That moment when you step outside at 8am and it's 80 degrees, you know it's officially Summer.

And officially, I've decided that the official print for Summer is stripes.  To remind me of the cool, zesty breezes of the sea and the carefree costuming of resort wear and boat life.  Ah.


So very recently, I put my Fall designs aside and played for a moment with my current seasonal interests.  
Ended up creating this completely fresh, totally chic maxi jumpsuit.

Did I mention it was fresh and chic?  I mean....


Even if I'm not on the veranda of some airbnb taking selfies by an endless pool, I feel like maybe I don't have to be.  This jumpsuit is a vacation in and of itself.  Relaxing, simple, perfect for the season with its lightweight jersey and easy breezy oversize fit.  I may even wear it to bed, who knows - we can do anything we want in this jumpsuit!  This jumpsuit is my oyster.  I don't know what I'm saying anymore but the point is, 
I designed this over last weekend and it's here to stay.


 So... do we like?
The answer I'm looking for is "yes".

Summer is For Stripes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anna