Tuesday 23 June 2015

Currently Coveting: Fourth of July Packing List

Fourth of July: Packing List
1. scarf / 2. towel / 3. earrings / 4. hat / 5. shorts / 6. top / 7. clutch / 8. bikini / 9. dress / 10. picnic basket / 11. wedges / 12. sunglasses


I don't know about you guys, but to me, the Fourth of July weekend is the perfect time to embark on a mini road trip. It's the perfect time to pack up the car and just drive. And living in Michigan, there's no place better to escape to than one of the state's incredible beaches just a stone's throw from Detroit. This year for the fourth, I'm hoping to be spontaneous, jump in the car, and find a little coastal town to spend a couple days exploring.

And while I don't know where I'm headed yet, I do know what I'll be packing. In my bag, I'll be bringing casual, yet whimsical items for the holiday: stars, stripes, and of course, a color scheme of red, white, and blue staples. Perfect for a weekend of grilling, beaching, and fireworks.

What are you doing this holiday weekend?

Currently Coveting: Fourth of July Packing List Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anna