Wednesday 22 April 2015

Outfit Post: Sleeveless Trench


I'm a big fan of items that can be worn multiple ways. This sleeveless trench is one of those items. It can be worn as a dress or a vest. It can be worn belted or worn open. Over pants or a over skirt. Layered or by itself.

The possibilities for this piece are endless. 

I first fell in love with this item over the winter and immediately recognized it's multi-outfit potential. I stalked it for weeks, watching the price go down, waiting for my moment to pounce. It finally went on clearance.

I was too late.

It was sold out online and in all my local stores. But when it's love (and a bargain) you persist and pursue despite the odds. So I called in reinforcements.

My mom.

And bless her heart, without question, she put her life in Virginia on pause to track down this sleeveless trench/vest/dress that her crazy daughter became obsessed with and had grand visions of layering 100 different ways.

If that's not love, I don't know what is.






vest: ann taylor (similar here)
dress: old (similar here)
boots: dolce vita
belt: loft
bag: j.crew
sunglasses: ray-ban
watch: shinola

Outfit Post: Sleeveless Trench Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anna