Thursday 9 April 2015

A Change Will Do You Good



I had to.  Don't hate me.


We interrupt our regularly scheduled program to show off my brand new do!

After rocking my awesomely big, natural, curly hair every which way for almost 6 years, it was finally time for a change.  I wanted to look how I feel.

As a style blogger, I am incredibly passionate about ensemble and looks.  I believe fashion is a feeling first and a vision second.  And for me, when a vision - a feeling - becomes practical to lifestyle, that's the magic right there, don't you think?  


I'd been fantasizing and planning a new look for a while but it only evolved last week into a full vision that works for my life.  

Those of you curious about the process I went through: 

I got a Brazilian Blowout by Angela Giles of Spa313 salon, a master BB stylist for natural black hair here in L.A..  I then took my silky strands to Judy Song (Instagram #hairbyjudysong) of Salon Pure, a senior stylist skilled in the art of architectural hairstyles, also here in L.A..  Honestly, I couldn't have asked for anything better.  I'm so happy to have come out the other end with exactly what I'd been searching for.


A Brazilian Blowout lasts for about 3-4 months.
I'm gonna have myself a good time :)

Catch up with me on Monday when we get back to clothes!  I'll be showing an all new re-styling as I continue my feature of exploring the many possibilities of a Tiny Closet!
Shout out to Krystal of The Feisty House for motivating my final bold step
to continue living my life to the fullest!  
And I encourage you to do the same! 

A Change Will Do You Good Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anna