Sunday 17 August 2014

I Have a Confession: Flip or Flop

via
Please forgive me, for I have sinned.

This post is going to piss off a lot of "fashion" people. It will probably make you question me as a fashion blogger. But I can't stay quiet any longer. I live in (and love) one of the most hated items in the fashion world.

Flip flops.

I get it. It's footwear associated with college dorm bathrooms and locker rooms and other seemingly disgusting places where foot fungus hides. But with the sudden emergence of comfort over style in the world of high fashion (hello, birkenstocks), why is it that flip flops are still so unacceptable? I'm not saying wear the shoes to a cocktail party or the office, but why should I be chastised for slipping them on to run errands??

What do you think? Is it possible to make flip flops fashionable? Or will I always be in the "don't" category while sporting them?
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

I Have a Confession: Flip or Flop Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anna