Thursday 17 July 2014

All In The Skirt

For Theo's 30th birthday, I was shopping for days to try and find the best outfit to bring him into the new decade.  

I'm not used to shopping as incessantly as I found myself doing that week.  My need to find the "perfect" outfit drove me practically insane but it was a rare moment in my life where I was not going to stand for anything I already had in my Tiny Closet.  It had to be something brand spanking new.

My search all came to halting stop however, when I came across this glorious skirt at The wasteland, my all time favorite thrift shop on Melrose Ave.  I can't say it was a magical happenstance as I walked into that store with full intent to see every single piece of clothing before I left, so finding the skirt was as inevitable as it was so phenomenal!!


All In The Skirt Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anna