Wednesday 2 September 2015

Styled Boho Shoot


A few weeks ago, I showed you guys a little preview of the styled shoot I did with Meghan of Meliabelle Photography and Baily of B's Makeup Artistry. Today, I’m sharing a couple more looks we put together for that photo shoot. We wanted to include a couple bohemian looks, so I chose a white lace dress (layered over a nude slip) and my Cynthia Vincent custom dress (if you’re a newer follower, check out this post to learn how I got a custom dress from Cynthia Vincent - swoon).

Working with Meghan rocks for a lot of obvious reasons (she’s super cool and takes AH-MAZING photographs) but also because she’s like “Eff the po-po, let’s light up some smoke bombs.”

Because there's no better accessory than some possibly illegal smoke bombs.

And in case you missed it, check out this behind the scenes video of Meghan and this shoot.










white dress: pitaya (similar here)
nude slip: target (similar here)
flower crown: amazon
black dress: c/o cynthia vincent

Styled Boho Shoot Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anna