Monday 13 April 2015

A Tiny Posh Restyle

sack dress: vintage thrift / tee: James Perse / booties: Jessica Simpson / earrings: Tory Burch
sack dress: vintage thrift / tank: American Apparel / heels: Asos

This hairstyle has surfaced my more minimalist, ultra modern, posh-prone tendencies.  I am enjoying myself immensely style/re-style wise.  I bought this a couple years ago and knew it would be a go-to piece.  And with such versatility, I think it will continue being a uniform.

Plus, my life has very suddenly become busier, messier and harder to juggle so the nice clean lines of this particular ensemble is so very calming!  

 These days I've been striving for simplicity more than ever.  This outfit is a very good example of my current musings indeed.

Come back for more on Thursday as I continue this special "Restyle" feature!
and y'all have a fabulous Monday :)

A Tiny Posh Restyle Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anna